BCVP Entrepreneurs’ Series: Venture Outlook
February 21, 2018 @ 7:45 am - 11:45 am| $19 – $490
This year’s BCVP Entrepreneurs’ Series: Venture Outlook will be bigger and better than ever before!
- Hear from and meet the angel investors & venture capitalists that have funded some of the region’s most promising technology startups. They will talk about trends and where they are looking to invest in 2018.
- Featured talks from Bobby Franklin, CEO of the National Venture Capital Association and Steven Aldrich, Chief Product Officer at GoDaddy.
- New this year: Reverse pitches from VCs
- Added a lot more networking time!
Agenda & Speakers
7:45am – Registration & Networking
8:30 – Welcome
8:35 – Top VC Trends, Bobby Franklin, President & CEO, NVCA
8:55 – VC Panel
- Mark Fernandes, Managing Director, Sierra Ventures
- Holly Maloney McConnell, Managing Director, General Catalyst
- Paul Martino, General Partner, Bullpen Capital
9:30 – Reverse VC Pitches & Coffee Break
- Sean Barkman, Principal, Ballast Point Ventures
- Lisa Calhoun, Managing Partner, Valor Ventures
- Aaron Pollack, SWaN & Legend Venture Partners
- More announced soon!
10:00 – Why Don’t We Pursue our Dreams?, Steven Aldrich, Chief Product Officer, GoDaddy
10:25 – Angel Panel
- Moderator: Polina Marinova, Associate Editor Fortune Magazine & Author of Term Sheet
- David Cummings, Founder Atlanta Tech Village, Angel Investor & Former CEO Pardot (acquired by Salesforce)
- Alex Pessala, Principal, Middleland Capital
- Eizabeth Yin, Co-Founder & General Partner, Hustle Fund
11:00 until 11:45 – Wrapup & Networking