Big Data & Healthcare Analytics Forum – Boston
October 22, 2018 - October 23, 2018| Varies
FROM BIG DATA TO SMARTER CARE
Big data and healthcare are undergoing massive transformations, and the stakes are high. Strategic decisions you make around data and analytics will play a big role in level of care, costs and ultimately, who survives the shift. At the HIMSS Big Data & Healthcare Analytics Forum, thought leaders from across the nation will guide senior healthcare leaders like yourself through the steps needed to maximize your data’s value and make a real impact on costs and care.
The two-day event will bring together leading providers, payers, researchers, and government officials. These industry leaders will provide best practices, cases studies, peer-to-peer learning, and expert insights into how healthcare organizations are currently using analytics to mine data to improve clinical care, financial performance, and administrative decision-making.
Attend two info-packed days, and you will:
- Focus on how data and analytics are being used to improve clinical care and reduce costs
- Hear from early adopters and innovators on lessons learned – including success stories and what to avoid
- Discover ways to educate clinicians, integrate tech into their workflow, and operationalize the analytics to make life easier – not harder – for them
- Develop an understanding of transforming raw data to actionable information
- Explore data and information governance and practical application analytics
- Learn how to secure data without shutting down access
- Understand what problems big data can and can’t solve
Take this opportunity to network and collaborate with peers and leaders and learn how to lead your organization in leveling up or kicking off your data analytics strategy.